Monday, November 20, 2006

The Hummer limo & the bad guys


What do you think about this picture? I believe is perfect, it relaxes me every time I see it. Anyway, I’m not here to talk about this picture, but to tell you that I’m waiting for Christmas and I was wondering how many people still have the holiday spirit.
I see a lot of rage and fury, wars and angry men. I don’t understand why people fight and kill each others, when they could live in peace and harmony.
I hate when I see sad people. Yesterday, for example, one of my friends was so mad that he almost had a heart attack, he is a limo driver, and he drives a Hummer stretch limo here in Chicago for Select Limo and Saturday night he had some bad customers who broke the flat panel TV inside the limo. The credit card on file was declined, so his boss told him that he has to pay for a new TV until they will be able to get the money from the customers. Poor guy, he’s suffering because of some drunks…
This is a small story of how people get mad or angry, but I believe we should all be good and live our lives as calm and respectfully as we can!